Rentelligent is developing the most innovative digital platforms for tenancy administration in Norway and Germany. Our services are used by more than one hundred thousand landlords and tenants in both markets.
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to join us in full-time capacity from our offices in Oslo and Heidelberg – or remote. Our primary front-end framework is Vue.js.
As a senior front-end developer, you’ll be part of a team creating an international platform for tenancy management. You’re joining an experienced and agile team, where you will have the opportunity to influence the product and how the team works.
You will work in a product development team, collaborating closely with the rest of the organization, such as our marketing- and operational teams. You’ll work on diverse tasks encompassing all aspects of the customer experience.
If you match the majority of the experiences and skills below you’re a good match with what we look for;
- Strong track record developing single page applications using Vue.js. React or Angular can compensate for lack of Vue.js experience.
- Deep familiarity with technologies such as DOM, HTML5, CSS, TypeScript / ECMAScript, and RESTful APIs
- Experience with back-end languages such as Go is a plus
- Minimum a bachelor degree in technology, but relevant experience and passion for coding can compensate for formal education
- Passionate about mobile first development
- Developing, optimizing and debugging in and for modern browsers
- Experience working with source code revision systems such as Git
Softer qualifications like these are also important to be a good match with the role and our team:
- A strong team player, but able to do individual analytical and problem solving
- Experience using test methodologies
- Interest in and an eye for great design and UX
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and trends
- Take responsibility for and passionate about delivering solid quality, quickly and with the correct result
- Fluency in English is required, and understanding of Norwegian is ideal
- Used to work in a team (and not only as a freelancer)
Are you up for a new challenge with competitive terms where you work in a social and including team with big ambitions? You can choose between working from our offices in downtown Oslo (Norway), Heidelberg (Germany) – or remotely as long as you’re in CET +/- 1 hour.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Ready for a new challenge with competitive terms in a social and inclusive team with big ambitions? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are eager to welcome you to our team!